Thank you for your interest in the Bay Area Training and Exercise Program! In order to sign up for a course, you will first need to create a user account. Please watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on the process of creating an account, as well as how to register for courses once your account has been approved. As always, if you have any questions, please click on the "Contact Us" button above/below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIDEO: All disciplines: https://www.loom.com/share/05c9c7e4518643b48f094ecfb3d01ec8
No time to watch a video, no problem! - here are the step by step instructions:
1. Go to the https://batep.org website
2. From the homepage click "Login"
3. From the popup box, click "New to the BATEP Website"
4. Fill in all of your pertinent information
5. Click "Create Account" at the bottom of the screen
Please note: The BATEP website is not supported in Internet Explorer. Please use browers such as Chrome, FireFox, or Safari.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation!